Proposals for the 2021 program will open Friday 27 November 2020
and close Sunday 24 January 2021, 11.59pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time).
Please join the mailing list below and follow us on Instagram for updates.
With so many unknowns these days, one thing's for sure - Radiant Pavilion 2021 will be different to previous years. While it may not be possible to make the kind of projects or present them in the ways we have in the past, it also opens up possibilities to collaborate and connect in ways that we haven't before. However you choose to be part of Rad Pav 2021 - physical or digital, big or small - let it be something that's manageable and meaningful for you.
Radiant Pavilion 2021: 4-12 September 2021
Proposals open: Friday 27 November 2020
Proposals close: Sunday 24 January 2021, 11.59pm AEDT, (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Notification: Monday 8 February 2021
Please note: The application period is a little different this year, with less time between the proposals and the event. This is due to the impact of the pandemic on planning and funding processes. We thank you for your understanding.
Proposals will be accepted through an online form available on this page from 27 November 2020. Please read the Terms & Conditions and Selection Criteria before submitting your proposal.
To submit your proposal, you will require the following information and documentation. Please note, while there are maximum word limits, there is no expectation that you write the full amount for each question.
- Name and contact details for the primary contact person ('Presenter')
- Project title
- Project summary (max. 50 words)
- Project conceptual premise/artistic rationale - What is the work/project about? What are the themes and ideas involved? (max. 200 words)
- Project Description - A physical description of the work to be presented. How will it be installed/presented? (max. 200 words)
- Description of how the project will be delivered if it is impacted by COVID-19 restrictions (max. 200 words)
- Images of recent work by participating artists. Please note - they do not need to be of the works to be presented, they can be examples of previous work.
- Min. 3, max. 6 images for individuals; min. 3, max. 10 images for groups.
- Caption details for each image.
- Images must not exceed 1000 pixels wide by 1000 pixels high.
- Each image file must not exceed 1MB and must be in .jpg format.
- Images must be named with the name of the project's main Presenter and image number. e.g: Presenter's Name_Image1.jpg, Presenter's Name_Image2.jpg
- Publicity image. This can be the same as one of the Supporting Images submitted above, and can be updated closer to the event to more closely reflect the project, if necessary.
- Caption details must be provided, including photo credit.
- Image must not exceed 1000 pixels wide by 1000 pixels high.
- Image file must not exceed 1MB and must be in .jpg format.
- Image must be named with the Presenter's name e.g: Presenter's name_publicity image.jpg
- Artist CVs for all organisers and artists, max. 1 page per person.
- If there are more than 3 artists involved, please limit the CVs to 1/2 page per person.
- CVs must be a collated .pdf (one document) and must not exceed 2MB.